Experts in People Assessment
Psychometrics concerned with the objective measurement of skills and knowledge, abilities, attitudes, personality traits, and educational achievement. Practitioners must undergo extensive training and evaluations to become psychometricians.
Our psychometricians provide a range of options to our clients and which means that can provide pragmatic solutions that are quick and easy to use, to more sophisticated tools designed to measure individual differences in a number of areas such as occupational aptitudes, motivation, intelligence, creativity, and personality.
Our range of personality assessments include:
- Trait Personality measurement (characteristics are as part of a larger continuum);
- Type Personality measurement (individuals fall into discrete types);
- Team Dynamics;
- Managerial Impact;
- Leadership and Strengths Leadership;
- Feedback orientation;
- Emotional Intelligence;
- ‘Dark Side’ Personality assessment.
Our range of ability assessments include:
- Critical reasoning;
- Verbal reasoning;
- Numerical reasoning;
- Abstract /Logical reasoning;
- Spatial reasoning.