Managing Director: Alex Forsythe, PhD, CPsych, SFHEA
Alex is the founder and Managing Director of Chirality Consulting. A business psychologist, Head of Certification for the Association of Business Psychology and Senior Lecturer with extensive organizational experience working at senior levels in the private, public and voluntary sectors. Alex’s specialisms include improving work performance through goal setting and by helping individuals develop healthy self-regulatory behaviours and relationships with feedback. Alex holds the highest level of psychometric qualifications with the British Psychological Society which means she can consult on test development and provide expert evidence in court cases. Email Alex
Current professional standing includes:
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist;
- Head of Professional Certification and Standards for the Association of Business Psychology;
- Specialist in Test Use (British Psychological Society);
- Euro Test User Certification (European Federation of Psychologists);
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Liverpool;
- Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and National Teaching Fellow;
- Director of MSc in Advanced Research Methods, University of Liverpool;
- Director of Postgraduate Psychology Programmes (Online).
- Alex has worked internationally as both an institutional reviewer and an external examiner.
Senior Consultant: Dr. Mark Jellicoe
Mark focuses on self-regulation, in particular, evaluating strategies closely associated with psychological resilience including mindset. Recently Mark led an award-winning project focusing on developing resilience developing student’s knowledge, skills, and behaviours to increase confidence and integration of adaptive learning approach. Before returning to study in 2012, Mark worked in a variety of roles up to senior management level in central and local government. Much of this time was spent working in local government in the north west of England supporting education services. With this background, Mark brings an understanding of the school context and associated drivers. Email Mark